Open Call for Ukrainian artists under 35, initiated by Dymchuk Gallery, is an opportunity to present personal project in the space of the gallery using its available resources. Solo projects of the artists who work with relevant socio-political topics and involve various media for creating conditions for dialogue are to be accepted. Priority will be given to projects with investigative and critical approach.
Application deadline: March 15, 2016
Results of the selection announcement: April 10, 2016
Realization of the project is scheduled for September 2016
– Exhibition of 6 weeks period in Dymchuk Gallery.
– Budget for creating new works that will be exhibited at the show.
– Assistance and maintenance by the team of the gallery during preparation of the project, installation / dismantling and organizing PR company.
– Publishing catalog / booklet / book (by agreement).
– Artist Fee.
The application must include:
– Artist’s CV;
– Exhibition proposal (not more than 600 words);
– Technical specification of the project;
– Approximate budget.
The application must be submitted in one single PDF in the size up to 3MB (the file name should be Open Call_Name of the applicant)
The plan of the gallery is available here
Applications are accepted by e-mail: openca[email protected] with the subject Open Call_Name of the applicant.